Teeside and Cleveland
The following maps are available for the Teeside and Cleveland area:
6.10a Middlesbrough (North) 1893 Coloured Edition - covers Railway Station, Market Place, Middlesbrough Iron Works, North Eastern Steel Works and St Hilda's Church.
6.10b North Middlesbrough 1913 - St Hilda's area from Station north to Port Clarence, Market Place, St HIlda's Church and Pioneer Cement Works.
6.12 South Bank and Grangeown (North) 1927 - River Tees Dockyard, South Bank Iron Works, Cleveland Steel and Iron Workss. Cleveland House, Fire Engine Station and King George's Square.
6.14a Central Middlesbrough 1892 (Coloured Edition) - From Wilson Street southward to Albert Park and includes Middlesborough Football Ground and Infirmary.
6.14b Central Middlesbrough 1913 - From Wilson Street southward to Albert Park, and from Newport eastward to Marton Road, including Town Hall, St Mary's Convent, St Paul's Church and High School.
7.03 Redcar and Coatham 1913 - Coatham and Warrenby, Covering St Peter's Church, Redcar Station, Westfield, Redcar Pier, Christ Church and Convalescent Home and Children's Hospital.
8.09 Saltburn by the Sea 1913 - Station, Cemetery, Pier, Emmanuel Church, White House Wood and Assembly Hall.
17.01 Eston 1927 - Covers Eston Hospital, Railway Station, Christ Church, Eston House, Sheep Beck Bridge and Eston Reservoir.
17.11 Guisborough 1927 - Town, Station, Newstead Hill Farm, Hospital, Chapel Beck Bridge, St Nicholas' Church, Market Place and Infirmary.