234.07 Castleford 1905 - Introduction by Gordon Dickinson. Really covers northern part of town, including church, Carlton Street, Wheldale collieries and Basin, River Aire, Castleford Cut, Whitwood railway branch.
234.13 Normanton 1906 - Introduction by John Goodchild. Covers the town and its important station area; also Altofts Hall, Calverley Green and much of Altofts.
235.09 Ferrybridge 1905- Introduction by John Goodchild. Including Ferrybridge station and area north to Brotherton Street Bridge. On the reverse an extract from the 1893 map.
235.13 Ferrybridge (South) 1905 - Introduction by John Goodchild. Semi-rural area south of the town, including Knottingley station and area west to Bubwith Bridge. Also, on the reverse a section of the 1890 map.
235.14 Knottingley 1905 - Introduction by John Goodchild. Double-sided to show town, industries, canal and quarries.
248.03 Wakefield (North) 1890 - Historical introduction by John Goodchild. 1st Edition map, from the Cathedral northward to Wrenthorpe Colliery, St Johns Grove, East Moor.
248.06 Wakefield (West) 1905 - Introduction by Alan Godfrey. Covers Westgate Common Foundry, Roundwood Colliery, Whinney Moor Colliery, Lupset Lodge and Goring House.
248.07 Wakefield (South) 1890 - Introduction by John Goodchild. From George Street southward, including Kirkgate station, Belle Vue, Thornes.
248.01 Ossett (North) 1905 - Historical introduction by Alan Godfrey. Covers Flushdyke, Shepherd Hill, Paleside, Ossett Street Side and Northfield Colliery.
248.02 Alverthorpe 1905 - Historical introduction by Alan Godfrey. Covers New Scarborough, Flanshaw, Alverthorpe Mills, St Paul's Church and Silcoates Hall.
248.05a Ossett 1890 - Historical introduction by John Goodchild. Including South Ossett, Ossett Spa, Low Common.
248.05b Ossett 1905 - Historical introduction by Alan Godfrey. Including South Ossett, Ossett Spa, Low Common, Spring End area.
248.09 Horbury 1905 - Historical introduction by John Goodchild. Covers Horbury Bridge, St John's Church, Hall Cliffe, Horbury & Osset Station, Railway Hotel and Cemetery.
249.04 Pontefract 1914 - Historical introduction by John Goodchild. Covers area from Pontefract Castle southward to Pontefract Barracks, including town centre, Baghill and Tanshelf stations.